For questions about employment opportunities,
contact Danielle at: 361-992-7100 ext. 1271.
The Corpus Christ Athletic Club is a dynamic workplace with a wide variety of job opportunities. We strive to serve our members in fun and innovative ways and new jobs are created often. As a result, we are frequently accepting applications and open to new job ideas. You may click here for a PDF version of an application for employment or you may fill out the application below. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Current job openings...
Certified Personal Trainers
Nights and weekends preferred. Must have certification! Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Membership Sales Representative
Must be available to work mornings, evenings, and weekends. Must be outgoing, motivated, and sales oriented. Full time position 40 hours a week. Previous sales experienced is preferred. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for the upkeep & cleanliness of the Aquatics Area. Must be able to work with people & have good customer service skills. Dependable, reliable & a hard worker! PM & weekend positions available. Please apply online or fax resume to Monica at (361) 992-0143.
Seeking part time Laundry Attendant. Position requires a dependable, hardworking individual willing to work in a fast paced environment. Evenings and weekend availability preferred.
General Maintenance Apprentice
- High School Graduate
- Must have transportation
- Must supply own basic tools
- Good work ethic
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Parking lot detail
- Grounds keeping
- Setting up and tearing down for special events and Martial arts classes
- Outdoor Tennis water supply up keep on water jugs and cups
- Outdoor tennis and basket ball courts detail
- General Maintenance helper, assisting Maintenance personnel with various task, painting, plumbing, a/c and aquatics mechanical equipment, in-house construction, etc.
- General maintenance task